1. Entry must feature an original character designed and drawn by the entrant, personifying the flavor "Strawberry Cheesecake".
2. Entry cannot contain nudity or sexually provacative elements.
3. Entry must fit provided template >>>here<<<, and the final file should be 3x5 inches at 600 dpi.
4. Entrant must provide a PNG file of artwork without template elements when uploading, leaving areas without artwork transparent. For traditional (non-digital) entrants, please provide a high resolution scan of the artwork. Entrants must use the submission box at the bottom of this page to upload entry.
5. All submissions must be entered by September 30th, 2018 before 11:59 PM PST. EDIT: The deadline has been extended to October 7th, by 11:59 PM PST. By submitting an entry, entrant agrees to Terms&Conditions of the contest.
6. Entries will be selected on October 8th to proceed to the voting round. Voting will take place on our facebook page with a photo album dedicated to entries. The community will vote based on "likes" of the artwork. Voters can "like" multiple entries. Voting will end October 13th, 2018 at 11:59 PM PST.
7. Questions or concerns regarding the contest can be inquired by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
1st place - New Apple iPad 9.6 6th Gen 32GB, Apple Pencil, $25 iTunes Gift Card
2nd - 4th Honorable Mentions - Coffee Care packages (6lbs of coffee per entrant, flavor variety)
Terms and Conditions
Entering the Competition
- The drawing competition (the "Competition") is open to all artists ("You").
- To enter the Competition, You should finish the label by Sunday, September 30th 2018 11:59 PST.
- You can enter the Competition by uploading your entry at https://artsancoffee.com/blogs/news/contest and liking the Art-San Coffee Company Facebook and Instagram page.
- When submitting your Competition entry, You must provide your name and email address. You must be 18 or up to participate in this Competition. We will only use this information in relation to the Competition and will not use it for any other purposes whatsoever. We will not keep this information for longer than is necessary for the operation of the Competition.
- You may only send one entry to the Competition.
Picking the winners
- Wewill choose the top 10 entries based on technical skill, creativity, and originality.
- Top 10 entries will be displayed on the Art-San Coffee Company's Facebook page. Community will vote on their favorite piece of work by "liking" the picture.
Publishing the winning entries
- The winning entry will be on the Strawberry Cheesecake coffee bags for Art-San Coffee Company.
- You own the copyright to your Competition entry as its author.
- By submitting an entry to the Competition, You give Art-San Coffee Company: a. Permission for your entry to be published on Art-San Coffee Company and grant an exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide license to republish your Competition entry in electronic format and hard copy for purposes connected with the Competition; and b. The right to use your name, age and town or city of residence for the sole purpose of identifying You as the author of your entry.
- Sending in an entry to the Competition means that You accept these Terms and Conditions, which are the rules of the Competition.
- The winner will receive an iPad 9.6", Apple Pencil and a $25 iTunes gift card. Three runner ups will each receive a total of six pounds of coffee redeemable via coupon codes.
- The prizes will be sent to the winner and the two runners up by Art-San Coffee Company by October15 2018.
- The prizes cannot be exchanged or transferred by You and cannot be redeemed by You for cash or any other prizes.
- We will substitute the prizes with other prizes of similar value in the event that the original prizes offered are not available.
Some other rules
- Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
- We take no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
- Your entry will not be returned to You.
- Details of the winners can be obtained after the completion of theCompetitionat https://artsancoffee.com/blogs/news/art-san-strawberry-cheesecake-contest.
- No purchase is necessary.
- The Promoter of the Competition is Art-San Coffee Company whose email address is email@example.com. Any complaints regarding the Competition should be sent to this address.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of Art-San Coffee Company for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
- Art-San Coffee Company accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by You as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. Art-San Coffee Company further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to You or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Competition.
- Art-San Coffee Company reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Art-San Coffee Company in all matters under its control is final and binding.
- Art-San Coffee Company shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
Share this post
- Tags: Contest